2001-2011 www.CuttingEdgeCNC.com All Rights Reserved Disclaimer
K2 KG-3925 Setup
Suggestions on ordering (design has changed so please not this if for when I ordered mine 4-27-05)
- I would highly suggest getting 2 more cross braces for the machine.
It makes the base stiffer and gives you more clamping room for pieces.
- Check into upgraded ballscrews
- The servos K2 have are very nice.
- Get the upgraded Z axis...don't mess around with the regular one.
- Get the aluminum tabletop if you can.
More Setup pictures but running into some problems with K2 machining again!
KG 3925 gets Servo Setup!
-Thank you to K2 for sending me new mounts, wires and a bunch of screws at no cost!
-Great service! Awesome job K2
-Great Servos, silky smooth I love them... I love them!
-Excellent fit on the machine and mounts.
11-2011 Update on my K2 3925 Machine
I honestly have not done anything more to it... Y and Z axis are very nice, smooth and quite. The X axis is still quite loud and gritty... but that is just the way it is. The machine, for my purposes works well and I am glad I have it.